SuponicGlobal reviews or how to get real money playing games
May 8, 2020
Play games and make cash and SuponicGlobal’s blockchain platform? Plug in for Gaming cryptos and digital asset trading platform available to 3rd parties. We provide innovative blockchain and crypto solutions to from large-scale games companies, small to medium size game studios and even to solo games. We provide solutions to create game platforms and trading platforms for game “points” for real money. Suponic global aims to provide profitable experience in E-sports industry by providing a decentralized and trustful environment powered by blockchain.
Considered as potential pyramid risks in MLM
Suponic Global blockchain platform
1. Products which have “no real world” marketplace.
1. Products have real world marketplace. Gaming industry is a $200 BN Industry.
2. Products which are sold at inflated prices.
2. SUPONIC GLOBAL is sold below industry market average.
3. Mandatory purchases of company product.
3. Games are free to play. Credits begin at $1.00
4. Plans which result in inventory loading distributors.
4. Games are purely digital. There is no inventory loading distributors involved.
5. Substantial cash investment requirements.
5. The lowest entry is $100 USD.
6. Mandatory purchases of peripheral or accessory products or services.
6. There is no mandatory purchase of peripheral or accessory products or services.
7. Plans in which company products are totally or substantially consumed only by distributors.
7. Distributor consumption is less than 5%
8. Plans in which distributors are left with substantial unsold inventory upon cancellation of participation.
8. Unused game credits can be sold on a public cryptocurrency exchange, based on natural supply and demand.
9. Plans in which distributors purchase products in order to further the marketing plan rather than out of genuine desire and need for the product.
9. Our technology and platform solution is already complete. Games are genuinely entertaining with existence of gamers playing up to 6 hours per day. Existing game publishing roadmaps are not impacted by marketers.
10. Plans which would fail without purchases by participants.
10. Company has been generating solid revenues long before distribution network was created. The gaming platform, games, coin, wallet, blockchain technology, exchange were all complete well before engagement of distributors.
11. Plans which make no effort to emphasize retail sales to the ultimate nonparticipant consumer.
11. Company has been engaging in retail sales long before Suponic Global was put together.
12. Plans which require no meaningful participation by distributors after becoming a distributor.
12. Every distributor is required to play games at least once daily to contribute to the concurrent user base and add to exchange liquidity pool, which is vital to the operation. A minimal concurrent userbase is critical to game publishing hence distributor’s daily participation is crucial to the operation.
13. Plans in which fees are paid to distributors for headhunting.
13. No payment is made for headhunting.
14. Plans in which commissions are not based on actual retail product sales.
14. Commissions are purely based on actual retail sales, in form of revenue share.
15. Plans in which emphasis is on recruitment rather than sale of product.
15. Millions of dollars were spent creating tools for retail user acquisition. 95% of the revenue is expected to come from sale of product.
16. Plans which contain elements of a lottery rewarding participants based on chance rather than on bona fide sales efforts.
16. Suponic Global Game credit relies 100% on skills and hard work. Participants are rewarded purely based on revenue share and direct sales.
17. Earnings misrepresentations or inflated earnings representations.
17. Earnings reported is 100% accurate, and based on sound mathematical models.
18. Promise of high returns
18. No false promise, all products’ price are subject to market supply and demand law and users are educated clearly on this fact.
19. Promise of guaranteed returns
19. No false promise of any guaranteed returns
20. promise of the investments carry little or even no risk
20. we have perfect business model, which is the foundation of success of every business model. Perfect execution of business plan, and adjustment on market reaction also counts, our project also needs our marketers to promote the game together, and engage more player base.
21. pay additional fees or costs to withdraw your profit or money
21. withdraw your money is conducted in our exchange, which is instantly, with no fees, no waiting time.
22. claim absolute safe
22. the coins are on blockchain.
23. claim technology is highly secret
23. Technology uses erc 2.0 (etherium)
24. pressure to buy RIGHT NOW
24. Coin price is based on Supply and demand
25. Participants make money solely by recruiting new participants
25. Participants not only make money by recruiting new participants, but also by retails of game credits packages, and the revenue pool of the company.
26. Promise of sky-high returns in a short period of time for doing nothing other than handing over money and getting others to do the same.
26. No promise of any type of return, investment is purely based on market supply and demand, participants’ purchase of packages are locked for certain period. Participants are needed to play games on daily bases to contribute game concurrent users base, which is essential for success in game industry.
27. No genuine product or service
27. we have perfectly built game platforms, and dozens of games ready to play. We have games already in the market for years. Game credits packages are products, plus, we have tangible products, such as earphones, fashions, etc.
28. buy-in required.
28. There is no buy-in
29. complex commission structure
29. We offer transparent and simple to understand commission structure which can be explained under 5 minutes.
30. emphasis on recruiting.
30. Our distributor to retail gamers are 1:30. Our participants consist of retail Gamers (90%), distributors, investors and video game developers.
31. Encourage you to quit your job, and tell you this opportunity is life-changer, and you even get rich by selling company’s products
31. Most of our participants come in to purchase video game coins, and consider this to be a part time job.
32. Encourage or require you to buy a certain amount of product at regular intervals, even if you already have more inventory than you can use or sell
32. Our products can be traded on exchange, there’s no overstock.
33. they ask you to buy products before you’re eligible to be paid or get certain bonuses.
33. No. But we do request they play at least one game. The cheapest game is 10 cents.
34. you may have to pay repeated fees for other items, like training sessions or expensive marketing materials
34. All our marketing materials are free.
35. company say you can ear lavish rewards, like prizes, bonuses, exotic vacations, and luxury cars. (However, it’s often turns out that you have to meet certain product purchase, recruitment, training. Or other goals to qualify for the rewards, and only a handful of distributors ever qualify.)
35. We host Esport tournaments with prizes including earphones and phones produced by the company. The esports are mostly free entry, and the purpose is to promote a wholesome fun video game designed for hours of fun, and online community participation. There is nothing overly lavish.
36. promoters make extravagant promises about your earning potential
36. all our earning potential is based on market supply and demand law.
37. Promoters emphasize recruiting new distributors as the real way to make money
37. we emphasize recruiting more gamers to build our gamers pool.
38. promoters play on your emotions or use high-pressure sales tactic, saying you’ll lose the opportunity if you don’t act now, and discouraging you from taking time to study the company
38. we have clear roadmaps and plan, and those are public information, we give no pressure to our participants. We encourage them to take time to study the company, and hold sessions to answer questions related to the company and it’s business plan and products.
39. Training session make earnings claims, tell you the fastest way to make money is to “recruit, recruit, recruit”, or suggest that all you need to do to build a downline is “find two people who find two people”
39. Training sessions of ours are to introduce our company, it’s business plan, and products, and share experiences of how to make the company work well. Besides recruiting people, which is going to end in October 2020, Participants are encouraged to market our games to more gamers.
40. Ask you to buy training or marketing materials. Or pay for seminars on building your business.
41. Our training or marketing materials are offered for free, seminars are provided online and offline for free. We don’t need participants to travel, hence no payments for any hotels and meals.
41. company says things like periodic product purchases or training are optional, but you will become ineligible for bonus or rewards if you opt out of them.
41. All trainings and sessions have no impact on eligibility for any type of bonuses or rewards.
What is SuponicGlobal? For each reward or skin, the game masters would then write a smart contract limiting the amount of tokens to ever be received or created. Then, run some code for the game to scrape the wallets and read what tokens are owned and likewise reward them in game with the ability to access skins or whatever the token represents. What this does is also give the players the ability to take these tokens to an internal exchange and trade them. They can also buy other rare tokens that grant rare skins or make money by selling ones they have obtained for a standard virtual currency the game chooses.
Suponic Global is a new decentralized hub that links to all toxic games, family fun games all over the world by providing open source API. SGC stands for Suponic Game Credit, backed by blockchain technology, which is our very first game platform token and a successful application of our blockchain solutions in game industry. Among the countries that supports crypto currencies, SGC can be used to purchase tickets and participate for esports tournaments, competitions, bootcamps, and can be used to purchase all derivatives, in-app items and skins which enhance gamers’ experience, and products associated with esports and games. Find extra info at Suponic Global.